1. Greet TR. Managing flexural and angular limb deformities: The new market perspective. In: Proceedings of the 46th Annual Convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners; 2000 November 26-29; San Antonio, Texas, USA, c2000, p. 130-6.
2. Carlier S, Oosterlinck M, Martens A, Pille F. Treatment of acquired flexural deformity of the distal interphalangeal joint in the horse: a retrospective study of 51 cases. Vlaams Diergeneeskd Tijdschr. 2016;85(1):9-14.
3. Greet T. Angular and flexural limb deformities in foals and yearlings. Part 2: Flexural limb deformities. Vet. Nurs. J. 2016;31(7):210-2.
4. Adams SB, Santschi EM. Management of congenital and acquired flexural limb deformities. In: Proceedings of the 46th Annual Convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners; 2000 November 26-29; San Antonio, Texas, USA, c2000, p. 117-125
5. Auer JA. Diagnosis and treatment of flexural deformities in foals. Clin Tech Equine Pract. 2006;5(4):282-95.
6. Avisar Y. Corrective trimming and shoeing in contracted tendons of foals. ANVIL Magazine [Internet]. 1997 [cited 2019 June 20]; Available from: http://www.anvilmag.com/farrier/yehuda2.htm
7. Greet TR. The management of flexural limb deformities in the foal and yearling. In: Chopin J, editor. Australian College of Veterinary Scientist Annual Conference Equine Chapter Conference Program and Proceedings; 2008 July 3-5, Gold Coast (Australy), c2008. p. 28-38.
8. Jansson N, Sønnichsen HV. Acquired flexural deformity of the distalinterphalangeal joint in horses: Treatment by desmotomy of the accessory ligament of the deep digital flexor tendon: A retrospective study. J Equine Vet Sci. 1995;15(8):353-6.
9. Kidd JA, Barr ARS. Flexural deformities in foals. Equine Vet. Educ. 2002;14(6):311-21.
10. O’Grady SE. Flexural deformities of the distal interphalangeal joint (clubfeet). Equine Vet. Educ. 2012;24(5):260-8.
11. O’Grady SE. How to manage the club foot-birth to maturity. In: Proceedings of American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) Annual Convention, Equine chapter Lameness examination and therapy. 2014 Dec 10, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, c2014. p. 60-72.
12. Lloyd-Bauer PM, Fretz PB. Correction of acquired flexural deformity by deep digital flexor tenotomy in a miniature horse. Can. Vet. J. 1989;30(7):585.
13. Tnibar A. Desmotomy of the accessory ligament of the deep digital flexor tendon in horses: an update. J Equine Vet Sci. 2010;30(12):715-9.