1. Wood CS. Detection of mouse hepatitis virus: A thesis submitted for the degree of Master of Science in the University of Dundee; 2015.
2. Cecilio AB, Cândido AL, Resende M, Bontempo ED, Martins AdS. Detection of mouse hepatitis virus in mouse colonies using the nested polymerase chain reaction. Arquivo Brasileiro de Medicina Veterinaria e Zootecnia. 2000;52(4):307-12.
3. Adami C, Pooley J, Glomb J, Stecker E, Fazal F, Fleming JO, et al. Evolution of mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) during chronic infection: quasispecies nature of the persisting MHV RNA. Virology. 1995;209(2):337-46.
4. Compton SR, Barthold SW, Smith AL. The cellular and molecular pathogenesis of coronaviruses. Laboratory Animal Science. 1993;43(1):15-28.
5. Kagiyama N, Takakura A, Itoh T. A serological survey on 15 murine pathogens in mice and rats. Experimental Animals. 1986;35(4):531-6.
6. Weiss SR, Leibowitz JL. Coronavirus pathogenesis. Advances in virus research. 2011;81:85-164.
7. Barthold SW, Smith AL. Duration of mouse hepatitis virus infection: studies in immunocompetent and chemically immunosuppressed mice. Laboratory animal science. 1990;40(2):133-7.
8. Akimaru K, Stuhlmiller GM, Seigler H. Influence of mouse hepatitis virus on the growth of human melanoma in the peritoneal cavity of the athymic mouse. Journal of surgical oncology. 1981;17(4):327-39.
9. Percy DH, Barthold SW. Pathology of Laboratory Rodents and Rabbits: Blackwell Publishing Professional; 2007.
10. Yamada YK, Yabe M, Takimoto K, Nakayama K, Saitoh M. Application of nested polymerase chain reaction to detection of mouse hepatitis virus in fecal specimens during a natural outbreak in an immunodeficient mouse colony. Experimental animals. 1998;47(4):261-4.
11. Mahler Convenor M, Berard M, Feinstein R, Gallagher A, Illgen-Wilcke B, Pritchett-Corning K, et al. FELASA Recommendations for the Health Monitoring of Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Guinea Pig and Rabbit Colonies in Breeding and Experimental Units. Laboratory animals. 2014;48(3):178-92.
12. Casebolt DB, Qian B, Stephensen CB. Detection of enterotropic mouse hepatitis virus fecal excretion by polymerase chain reaction. Laboratory animal science. 1997;47(1):6-10.
13. Kunita S, Terada E, Goto K, Kagiyama N. Sequence analysis and molecular detection of mouse hepatitis virus using the polymerase chain reaction. Laboratory animal science. 1992;42(6):593-8.
14. Sambrook J, Fritsch EF, Maniatis T. Molecular Cloning. A Laboratory Manual2 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press New York Google Scholar1989.
15. Ruggeri FM, Di Bartolo I, Ponterio E, Angeloni G, Trevisani M, Ostanello F. Zoonotic transmission of hepatitis E virus in industrialized countries. The new microbiologica. 2013;36(4):331-44.
16. Cheever FS, Daniels JB, Pappenheimer AM, Bailey OT. A murine virus (JHM) causing disseminated encephalomyelitis with extensive destruction of myelin: I. Isolation and biological properties of the virus. The Journal of experimental medicine. 1949;90(3):181.
17. Parker J, editor possibilities and limitations of virus control in laboratory animals. Animal quality and models in biomedical research: 7th symposium of the International Council for Laboratory Animal Science (ICLAS), Utrecht, 21-23 August 1979/editors, A Spiegel, S Erichsen, HA Solleveld; 1980: Stuttgart, Gustav Fischer, 1980.
18. Homberger FR, Smith AL, Barthold SW. Detection of rodent coronaviruses in tissues and cell cultures by using polymerase chain reaction. Journal of clinical microbiology. 1991;29(12):2789-93.
19. Yamada YK, Yabe M, Yamada A, Taguchi F. Detection of mouse hepatitis virus by the polymerase chain reaction and its application to the rapid diagnosis of infection. Laboratory animal science. 1993;43(4):285-90.
20. Jacoby R, Lindsey J. Health care for research animals is essential and affordable. The FASEB journal. 1997;11(8):609-14.
21. Matthaei KI, Berry JR, France MP, Yeo C, Garcia-Aragon J, Russell PJ. Use of polymerase chain reaction to diagnose a natural outbreak of mouse hepatitis virus infection in nude mice. Laboratory animal science. 1998;48(2):137-44.
22. Oyanagi M, Kato A, Yamada YK, Sato NL. Detection of MHV-RNAs in mouse intestines and in filter dust in mouse room ventilation duct by a modified RT-nested PCR. Experimental animals. 2004;53(1):37-41.
23. Wang RF, Campbell WL, Cao WW, Colvert RM, Holland MA, Cerniglia CE. Diagnosis of mouse hepatitis virus contamination in mouse population by using nude mice and RT-PCR. Molecular and cellular probes. 1999;13(1):29-33.
24. Fallahi R, Mansouri MA, Health monitoring of Razi Institute laboratory mice (NIH strain) to Clostridium piliforme in 1395. Vet Res Biol Pro 2017; 117: 78-84.
25. Hubrecht RC, Kirkwood J. The UFAW handbook on the care and management of laboratory and other research animals: John Wiley & Sons; 2010.
26. Quintero-Spongberg E, Arny R, Company RRB. Forthcoming Books: R.R. Bowker Company; 1999.